Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Read MoreAs you expand into India’s Tier 2 and 3 cities, how important is it to align your brand’s content with the cultural and emotional ethos of each region?The Sock Street has a strategic imperative to establish our presence in...
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Read MoreThe collaboration will focus on strategic communications, media visibility, and community campaigns to promote culturally rooted wellness.New Delhi, 12th August 2025: Digi eRelease has secured the marketing and PR mandate for NourishKind by Nandini Kumar, a wellness brand dedicated...
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Read MoreWhen I first heard about Orion, the Android-powered chimney by Beyond Appliances, I was intrigued — and, frankly, a bit skeptical. A chimney that streams Netflix? In the kitchen? But as someone who believes the heart of the home...
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Read MoreFor over a decade, the narrative around blockchain has orbited finance—cryptocurrency, decentralized finance (DeFi), and tokenization. Yet beneath this surface, blockchain has been steadily rewriting a different story, one that’s less about coins and more about code, governance, and...
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Fighting Cancer One Patient at a Time.As an oncologist in India, I often find myself straddling two worlds — the science of medicine and the raw, human e […]
Read MoreAs an oncologist in India, I often find myself straddling two worlds — the science of medicine and the raw, human experience of suffering, hope, and survival. Each patient I see is not just a case or a set...
- Load More Posts
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Dhwani Sawhney wrote a new post
Fighting Cancer One Patient at a Time.As an oncologist in India, I often find myself straddling two worlds — the science of medicine and the raw, human e […]
- Load More Posts
Friends
sam sss
@seller
Recent Posts








